03 April 2017

Embodiment in Truth ~ Paul Selig ~ 15 March 2017


Please say this now:

"I know who I am in Truth, I know what I am in Truth, I know how I serve in Truth. I am Free, I am Free, I am Free."

Be as you are. Feel this, yes.

Now what we offer you and will do with you; and we will do this several times before we are done, is claim you in embodiment. This is done through your agreement only. The agreement to be embodied as what you are. And as we say this to the collective field, that we all abide in. We say this to you individually as well. So each one of you here, in your agreement to this will be met by us, whenever you hear these words and decide to agree to them.
We will say this for the group.

"We know who you are in Truth. We know what you are in Truth.
We know how you serve in Truth.

We see you in your embodiment, Feel this yes.
We see you in your embodiment
We see you in your embodiment
We see you in your embodiment

You are Free. You are Free. You are Free."

Paul Selig - The Joy of Being
A Channeled livestream - March 15, 2017

Source: Empath1111

No comments:

Post a Comment